|“||...Huh? Oh sorry I didn't hear you, I was too busy listening to my music. Wanna hear some? I think you might like it.||”|
- Cool, calm, and collected in most normal situations.
- Relatively optimistic; although not to the point it becomes idealistic.
- Determined and focused when necessary.
- Caring and compassionate for others.
- Sees value in most human life, and would only kill someone if absolutely necessary.
- Kyauta Orisa was born May 3rd, Year 999 alongside his twin sister Alheri Orisa in the country of Mystic.
- Kyauta lived a fairly normal and middle-class life alongside his family and friends.
- Kyauta's family was a family of musicians, martial artists, and Mages so he was raised in all of these arts.
- Eventually, Kyauta was enrolled in the Legion's continental academy in order to become a successful Mage.
As an Awakaned Mage. Kyauta was born with the ability to use the magical energy known as Mana for many purposes. By using the basic spell Mana Burst, Kyauta can enhance his physical statistics to enhanced levels.
Vibin', is a unique ability that enables Kyauta to resonate with and "vibe" with music on a much deeper level than an ordinary human being. He can physically connect with whatever music he is hearing, and as a result he is changed by it in different ways. For example, if Kyauta is listening to empowering and uplifting music he will become physically stronger and more durable. If he is listening to upbeat or uptempo music he will become physically faster and more agile. If he is listening to relaxing or soothing music, then his body will be rejuvenated and heal faster. Basically, depending on what he is listening to it will have different effects on his body.
Currently, Kyauta is only capable of enhancing one's basic statistics. Such as physical strength, speed, and survivability. In order to do this, he must utilize different types of music. As a result, Kyauta currently commonly plays three different tracks at a time to suit the given situation. One for physical strength and durability, another for speed and agility, and one more for healing. Collectively, each track is referred to as a "boost" but each one has its own unique name.
- Challenge - Challenge is the personal name given to the strength boost track from Kyauta, it represents a rising feeling of urgency and the need to act. Kyauta feels that it gives off a feeling of needing to "rise to the challenge" as if many people are expecting something of you. He personally visualizes it as if he's in a martial arts or wiehgt lifting contest, with the crowd cheering him on. Due to this, when Kyauta plays this track he becomes stronger physically: in terms of both striking and lifting strength. The boost in strength is determined by how much mana Ky pours into the spell. He can also use it on others.
- Chase - Chase is the personal name given to the speed boost track from Kyauta, it represents the feeling of needing to beat others in a race or a game of dodgeball. Due to this, when Kyauta plays this track his speed increases: in terms of both movement and reaction speed. He can run and dodge faster than before, making him overall more agile. The boost in speed is dteermined by how much mana Ky pours into the spell. He can also use it on others.
- Chill - Chill is the personal name given to the healing boost track from Kyauta, it represents the feeling of wanting to relax. Kyauta personally visualizes it as himself and a group of friends chilling and listening to soothing music together. As a result, when Kyauta plays this track his body's natural recovery ability and toughness will be increased. He will heal faster and become harder to injure while healing. The boost is determined by how much mana Ky pours into the spell. He can also use it on others.
- Kyauta's first name means "gift" in the Hausa language, whilst his surname Orisa is a group of mythological supernatural Yoruba deities.
- Kyauta's theme's real name is "Never Catch Me" by Flying Lotus featuring Kendrick Lamar.
- Kyauta's first track is known as "The Million Way of Drum" and second is known as "Sneak Chamber", both of them are from the Samurai Champloo soundtrack: a soundtrack that the late artist Nujabes had involvement and had produced many tracks for.
- Kyauta's third and final track is known as "Beyond the Stage (Instrumental)", and is made by the artist Substanial feauturing Uyama Hiroto, a friend of Nujabes.